Lion Ring for Kings are pretty charming and are very popular by from all over the world, because it will make you more shining.They are very lightweight and are rhodium plated to prevent tarnish.
Tips on Caring:
- If you don’t wear for a long time, please put the jewelry into an airtight storage bag or box to keep it from oxidation. Don’t store multiple pieces in the same bag.
- Away from chemicals. Please do NOT wear silver jewelry when using chemical detergent, enjoying hot spring, playing sea water.
- The best way of caring is wear. You can avoid oxidation by wearing often. The oils in your skin will “clean” the silver and keep it shiny.
Tips on Clean:
- Choose tools based on different styles
- Polishing: silver polishing cloth
- Carving: soft toothbrush
- Electroplated: high level jewelry cloth because plating is very thin
Baking soda and water: make a paste of baking soda and water, use a clean cloth or soft-bristled toothbrush to clean, then rinse, and dry
Olive oil and lemon juice: Mix 1/2 cup lemon juice with 1 tbsp olive oil in a bowl large enough to hold. Dip clean cloth in the solution and wring it out, then rinse, and dry
White vinegar and baking soda: Use this to remove heavy tarnish. Soak the tarnished piece in a solution of 1/2 cup white vinegar and 2 tbsp baking soda for 2 to 3 hours, then rinse and dry
If pieces are heavily tarnished or you don’t have the time, take them to a professional silver cleaner. Old, fragile, or valuable pieces should be cleaned by a professional.